Sunday, April 13, 2014

Embossed Pearlescent Paper for Technostamper Sketch Challenge #309

As I was reading my blog list the other day I found another challenge blog--Technostamper.  I really liked the sketch and went to my stash to play along.  I really like how the embossed pearlescent paper looks on this card and will be doing this again soon.  Here's a helpful tip I can share with you--to give color to the teacup image I left it in the embossing folder and softly rubbed the 1" pigment ink square over the top.


     Cotton Candy Ink (pigment ink)
     Holiday Tags 
     Outdoor Denim CS
     Outdoor Denim Ink
     Whisper CS
     3D Foam Tape

Other products:
       Daisy Burst embossing folder by Sizzix
       Pearlescent Paper by Colorbok
       Cuttlebug embossing folder (teacup with flower)

Here is the sketch that inspired me:
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



1 comment:

MJ said...

How cute is that little embossed teacup! I love it and the flower is wonderful, really looks great with the floral background embossing. Fabulous card. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...