Monday, May 19, 2014

Roxie Rose for Try Stampin' on Tuesday #167

The sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday really appealed to me so I made a second card based on the sketch.  (You can see my first card here). This time I met the option of "Roses". 


      Roxie paper (retired)
      Rosy Regards stamp (retired)
      Say it in Style stamp (retired)
      Smoothie Ink
      Cocoa Ink
      3D Foam Tape
      Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel (retired)

I love how all these papers from the Roxie paper set look so good together in this sketch!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another lovely card Marie, isn't this sketch fun? ;) Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us again this week at Try Stampin' on a Tuesday, we sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

Deepti said...

lovely patterns on ur design :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...