Friday, June 6, 2014

Color Dare #97--Honey, New England Ivy, Olive and Outdoor Denim

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge post where we invite you to creatue using the specified Close To My Heart colors.  (You are welcome to substitute similar colors if you don't have Close To My Heart colors yet).  This week our colors are Honey, New England Ivy, Olive and Outdoor Denim.


In my creative opinion masculine cards feature geometric shapes and dark, rich colors so I chose the very trendy chevron shape.


    Outdoor Denim CS
    Olive CS
    White Daisy CS
    Honey CS
    Charming Chevron stamp
    Happy Birthday stamp--retired wood stamp
    Outdoor Denim Ink
    Honey Ink
    New England Ivy Ink

Other products:
    Adhesive Gold Gems by Darice (cut from a long strip)

I'm also entering this card into the Stampin' Royalty Masculine project challenge.


Check out what the fabulous Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team  has to inspire you.  You have until Thursday, June 13 9PM CT to enter your papercrafted creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you create with the colors Honey, Olive, New England Ivy and Outdoor Denim.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...