Thursday, August 7, 2014

CTMH Blog Boosters New Product Blog Hop!

Today is the last day to enter the Blog Boosters New Product Blog Hop and I finally have something ready to post (that I'm not sharing with other blog challenges).  Thank you, Tresa Black, for setting this up for us again!

My card uses brand new stamps from 3 different stamp sets and two new colors from the Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog that debuted August 1.


Close To My Heart products used:
     Seaside Greetings--sailboat
     Have a Happy Day--zigzag
     Pathfinding Cardmaking WOTG--greeting
     Champagne CS
     White Daisy CS
     Outdoor Denim CS
     Thistle CS
     Thistle Ink
     Glacier Ink
     Outdoor Denim Ink
     Gold Sequins      



I'm off to visit the other blog hoppers and hope you will too!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie




2 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

I like your nice and clean card.

Becca-expressions said...

It's beautiful, Marie. It's even more beautiful in person. Thank you for being such a generous soul. You bless me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...