Wednesday, December 3, 2014

What's the Weather?--the Friday Mashup #187

Last week's Friday Mashup is all about the weather.  Apparently I couldn't pick one weather type so I have two contrasting weather items going on in my card:


Another challenge in the mashup is to use something "metallic".  Instead of using a brad or grommet I used metallic paper which is very challenging to photograph!

Here is another photo so you can see the focal panel better:



Can you see the reflection of my hair in this photo? LOL

Here is the graphic from the Friday Mashup:


Close To My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
      Metallic paper (retired)
     Sky CS (retired)
     April Calendar Cutie greeting (retired)
     Tropical Blue Ink (retired)
     Sunlight (retired)
     Shin Han Touch Markers (Cerulean Blue Light, Turquoise Blue and Golden Yellow)

Other:
   Raindrops and Umbrella--Darice embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Very fun, Marie! I love the rain drop embossing folder! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...