Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A Little Note for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #94

I'm excited to tell you that I've joined the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Design Team!  This is a wonderful challenge blog that I've played along with frequently and I hope you will play along with us also. Here is my first Design Team submission:


I added one more thing to this card--can you spot it?  After I finished the card I realized that I had some Aqua Dots that I put on top of the Gold Sequins.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Pacifica CS
     Lagoon CS
     White Daisy CS
     Dots Embossing Folder
     A Little Note stamp
     Holiday Tags
     Pacifica Ink
     Lagoon Ink
     Topiary Ink
     Shin Han Touch markers--Golden Yellow, Marigold and Vivid Green
     Gold Sequins
     Aqua Dots

Other products
     Ticket punch by SU

Here is the easy to use Atlantic Hearts Sketch #94 for you to follow:

Please stop and check out the fabulous projects by the Design Team.  We hope to see you in our gallery soon.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the aqua dots over the sequins, I am going to have to try that!

Lisa said...

Love your card...love the contrast of the blues and then the bright yellow and green...great idea with the dots too!

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and green, but I'm a Seahawks Fan!!! Your flowers are so pretty like they are waving Hello Spring!

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous embossing and stamping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...