Friday, February 27, 2015

Embossed Embossing and Antique Element for Friday Mashup #199

This is my last post as February 2015 Friday Mashup Guest Designer and it was the most challenging for me.  The technique (Embossed Embossing) was easy but I really had trouble coming up with an "Antique" element until I remembered that the upcoming Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month featured an old typewriter with numerous greetings to go on the page.  The typewriter would not have been considered an antique when I was growing up but it is now! (Some of my readers may never have seen a typewriter at all!)


Close to My Heart products used:
     Black CS
     Black Ink
     Typed Note stamp (available April 2015)
     Vineyard Berry CS (retired)
     Polysparkle Tinsel embossing powder (retired)
     3D Foam Tape

Other products used:
     Silver Shimmer CS by Recollections
     Sizzix embossing folder



This week's Friday Mashup challenge is to
      - Create a project using an Antique Element OR
      -  Create a project using Embossed Embossing technique OR
      -  "Mash it Up" and do both!

We hope you can join us in this fun challenge!  You have until Wednesday evening March 4 to link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

     

1 comment:

Carol L said...

The embossing looks so pretty with all the sparkle! A perfect backdrop for that vintage typewriter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...