Friday, February 20, 2015

White Daisy and Whisper for Color Dare #130

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post!  This week we are challenging you to use just two colors:  White Daisy and Silver (or Whisper).  I decided to use the new Close to My Heart Scallop embossing folder to create my background.


How did I do this?  I applied Whisper ink pad directly to the folder and pressed down.  (I did NOT run it through the Cuttlebug machine).  As you can see I used both sides of the folder to create more interest.

Close to My Heart products used:
     Whisper CS
     White Daisy CS
     You Mean the World to me stamp
     Whisper Ink 
     White Daisy Ink to edge Whisper frame
     Sponge Dauber 
     3D Foam Tape
     Scallop Embossing Folder (from Seasonal Expressions catalog)
    

Other
     Silver Holographic Curling Ribbon

Now it's your turn to create using these colors.  


Head on over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog and see what the rest of the fabulous Design Team has created.  Hope you can join us for this challenge.  Use a direct link to link up your papercrafted creation (it doesn't have to be a card).

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

sarahstone said...

That stamp is so pretty, and your technique for the background is very clever!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Love the little touch of glitter! Thanks for sharing :-)

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, what a great technique! It works perfectly on your pretty card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...