Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Artfully Sent Card for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #250 "Celebrate Mom"

Here is another Mother's Day card made with the Artfully Sent cricut cartridge.  I'm entering this into Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #250--Celebrate Mom


Close to My Heart products used:
      Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge  
      Goldrush CS
     White Daisy CS
     Pixie CS
     Hollyhock CS
     Canary CS
     Happy to Be Friends stamp
     Chocolate ink
     Bronze Shimmer Trim
     Brown and Tan Glitter paper

First I cut the pocket card from page 17 in the Artfully Sent cricut booklet in the 5 cardstock colors and then placed the assorted flowers into the negative spaces of the Goldrush CS.  I taped them on the back to secure them before attaching it to a white folded card.  I used various sized hole punches to cut the glittery flower centers.  (I know I could have used the Cricut to do it but it I was trying to use up small remnants of my glitter papers so as not to waste anything.)

Here is another version of the same card design that I posted 2 weeks ago:


Which do you like better?

I'm also entering this card into the Heart2Heart Challenge--Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie





   

7 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Pretty mother's day cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Karla Yungwirth said...

Both are beautiful cards! Such. Great idea to use the negative space!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

Brandi said...

I love your cards, super cute! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

DIANA L. said...

All of your cards are very pretty. Thanks for joining us at FCC for the Mother's day challenge

Liz O. said...

Lovely cards Marie! Thank you for joining FCCB's Mother's day challenge.
Have a wonderful day,
DT Member ~Liz

Michelle N. said...

Marie-will you please email me at fccb101 @ charter.net (remove spaces!) to get your new Design Team information? Congratulations!

LaJeania Hicks said...

Love the colors in your card! Thanks for joining us at H2H Challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...