Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Use Your Stash October Blog Hop--Ribbon Destash

Welcome back to another Use Your Stash Blog Hop!  This month we are trying to use up the ribbon in our stash.  I have many shoe boxes full of ribbon that I've picked up over the years (mostly because they were on sale!)  If you are coming from Anna's blog you are on the right track.

Here is my card:


I followed the current Sunday Stamps sketch to make my card:


I am also entering this card into Heart 2 Heart challenge theme--use your cricut (Artiste)

     Artiste cartridge to cut balloons
     Sapphire CS
     Canary CS
     White Daisy CS
      Banner Wishes stamp
      Black Ink
      Cranberry CS
      Hydrangea CS (retired)
      Orange Popsicle CS (retired)
      Metallic CS (retired)

Other products:
     We R Memory Keepers Geometric Embossing Folder
     Variety of Picot ribbon
      Black and White twine

Now head on over to Wendy's blog for some more great ideas.  (If by chance there is a broken link you can find the other  Use Your Stash Blog Hoppers at Shirley's blog.)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     
     

14 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Marie, I love it!! The rainbow look of the ribbon so cute!!

Angel Johns said...

How adorable and creative! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Wendy K. said...

I like how you used a rainbow of colors!

stampwithamyk said...

Love it!! Great use of your ribbon scraps, fabulous colors and design. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Claire Broadwater said...

Marie, how fun! I love ribbon and always forget to use it. I love the rainbow of colors! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Annette Elliott said...

Marie, what a perfect and fun way to use some treasured ribbon! A very cheery card anyone would love to recieve! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Melissa Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! How fun and cute is THAT?! Very creative! Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

Monika Reeck said...

clever used that kind of ribbon and you have lovely collection of colors
your balloon perfecto there
and a simply sentiment
this is awesome bday card
thanks for sharing with us this time at Sunday Stamps
see you again maybe next time
hugs,
Monika (DT member)

Teresa Kline said...

hello marie! super sweet card, the use of ribbon and colors are awesome! so glad you played along with us at sunday stamps!

sparkle & shine *~*

Unknown said...

Such a fun way to use ribbon!! Great balance of color, fun, fun card!! Thank you for playing along with Sunday Stamps!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

loving the bright fun colors here! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Brandi said...

I love it! I love the creative use of the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Suzanne Reynolds said...

I like the idea of bringing up favorite cards from the past because it's sharing cards you may not have seen before, and by the way I love the idea of using ribbons...I have so much I haven't used primarily because I'm not good with bows...but no bows here, great idea.

canadian_liner said...

You are so sweet to tag me on the seven days/three friends challenge. Unfortunately (but not really!) i am leaving for a 10-day vacation in Hawaii on Saturday! Not taking computer or anything so I can't participate. I will catch up with YOUR creations on my return... Have fun with the challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...