Monday, February 15, 2016

Regatta Thank You Cards for Case This Sketch #159

Today's cards were inspired by Case This Sketch #159.  I used the beautiful Close to My Heart Regatta paper which has shades of blue in it.  After I embossed it with the Diamond embossing folder I added an Artbooking pocket card (modified in Design Space) cut in Pomegranate CS for the sentiment.  It was really quick and easy.

Here is the sketch I followed:
   

This next card has a Pomegranate strip on the side, white and gold ribbon and some gold sequins.  


Which card do you like better?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love the textured backgrounds! Great takes on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...