Friday, September 9, 2016

Color Dare #210 With Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #287

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare blog post!  We are up to challenge #210 already.  This week we are challenging you to use the following Close to My Heart colors:  Eggplant, Fern, Desert Sand, Peacock and Colonial White to create something you like.  (Of course, if you do not have these CTMH colors yet, you may substitute similar colors so you can still join in on the fun!)


     Colonial White CS
     Enchantment Fundamentals Peacock patterned paper
     Fern CS
     Eggplant CS
     Way to Go stamp set
     Peacock CS
     Eggplant Ink
     Desert Sand Ink

My inspiration for my card layout came from Try Stampin' on Tuesday #287:


I really love this sketch and will be using it again soon!

Here is the Color Dare challenge graphic:

     
The back panel of my card was random stamped with the Way to Go ribbon stamps so I can also enter it into Between the Folds challenge.  (This is another challenge blog featuring Close to My Heart products).

Please head on over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog to be inspired by the rest of the fabulous Design Team.  We hope to see your creations in our gallery this week!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


5 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love how you stamped the banners in the background.

Michelle said...

I love how you used the sketch to work with the colors. It's a card that makes me happy just looking at it!

Crystal Komara said...

Oh what a beautiful font and sentiment on this card! It really captured my eye. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week! Crystal

Donna Scholz said...

I agree with the other Donna, Marie... you made clever use of the borders to create your background! I've got some border stamps I hardly ever use, but you have inspired me! Great use of the Try Stampin on Tuesday sketch, too!

Anonymous said...

Love everything about this card...I'll probably stamp lift it! I just bought this stamp set.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...