Monday, November 14, 2016

Flower Market Sunflowers in Paper Play Sketch #21

Here is a card I made with the new Close to My Heart Flower Market cricut cartridge using Paper Play Sketch #21.


Close to My Heart products used:
      Flower Market Cricut cartridge     
      Champagne CS
      New England Ivy CS
      Goldrush CS
      Canary CS
      Saffron CS
      Chocolate CS
      Clear Shimmer Brush (on flower centers and 3 chocolate accents)

Here is the Paper Play Sketch #21 that inspired my card (rotated 90 degrees)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! I love those pretty sunflowers - one of my all time favorite flowers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! -Lori DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...