Sunday, July 9, 2017

July Joyful Stars Blog Hop Featuring Paper Bird

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Andrea Sherman's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is also on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired!


My card features an older stamp that is available again this month only! As part of its July 2017 Stampaganza celebration Close to My Heart has brought back several popular sets to be included in its Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion.  




Close to My Heart products used:
     Paper Bird stamp set
     Wise Guy greeting stamp (retired)

My card layout was inspired by this Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch:



Here are some other cards made with older stamp sets that have recently become available with the July Stampaganza special:  Just click on each photo to go to the blog post for more details:


product image
























Now it's time to hop on over to Michelle Loncar's blog. I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she shares.
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! So many great cards in one post. I love Paper Bird so much! I might need to pull it out again.

Michelle said...

I miss that stamp set! All your cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing so much of your talent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...