Monday, August 21, 2017

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #308--Vacation

Welcome back to another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog post!  Our challenge theme for the next 2 weeks is VACATION.  One of my favorite things to do on vacation (and any other time) is GOLF which inspired my choice of Cricut images.


Products used:
     All Sports Cricut cartridge
     Font is from Flower Market Cricut cartridge Close             to My Heart
     Sky CS (retired Close to My Heart)
     Bamboo CS (retired Close to My Heart)
     Colonial White CS (retired Close to My Heart)
     Black CS
     Sapphire CS
     Turf paper by Frances Meyer
     3D Foam Tape
     Cricut Black Pen

We would love to see what you can create using a Cricut image with a vacation theme.  What will inspire you?



Challenge #308-Vacations
Make a project about vacations!

The FCCB Design Team is sponsoring a $25 gift card at

Amazon!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.



If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Gail said...

My hubby would love this card! Golf - golf - golf - even on vacation it is a golf outing - TFS your lovely work! and for the new challenge

Sheila H said...

HI, Marie! It's too funny that we both chose a golf theme for our vacation projects, especially since I don't golf! It's cool that you do. I love that golf cart. I wish I had that Cricut cartridge. I love your card, and My husband would also.

Cynthia said...

This is a great card- so many people in my life love a golf vacation and would love this card, too!

~Cynthia, DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...