Tuesday, August 15, 2017

No Worries for Atlantic Hearts Sketch #225

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  We have another fabulous sketch for you this week.  My card uses Close to My Heart No Worries paper, Kraft paper, Sapphire Ink and the retired Holiday Tags stamp set.


Here is the wonderful sketch that I followed:



We hope you find the time to share your creations with us here this week. 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     City Crafter Challenge--No Flowers 
     Inky Chicks--Sentiment instead of Image
     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes
     Tuesday Throwdown--Anything Goes    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Debi said...

Hi, Marie. Great card. I promised my red hat class a masculine card this month. Hope you don't mind if I case this. Thanks for sharing it at the Tuesday Throwdown Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck. Debi DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Nice take on your sketch! The colors are perfect. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown.
hugs

Marina said...

Love all these shades of blue. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...