Monday, October 9, 2017

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #233 for October Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Joyce Hauck's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is also on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired!  






This month I am using the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch #233 to create the first of my Christmas cards.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Beary Christmas Paper Pack (green background                     and grey banner)
     Adventure Paper Fundamentals  (Cranberry                           striped panel)
     Oh Deer! (white circle with grey lines--retired                       CTMH paper)
     Silver and Gold Stamp Making Kit ornament                        stamp
     Delicata Gold Ink
     Holiday Tags--Merry Christmas greeting--retired                   CTMH
     Cranberry Ink
     3D Foam Tape
     Irridescent ribbon
     Glitter sparkles

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:


The AHSC challenge ends Sunday night, October 15.  We would love to see your artwork in our gallery this week.  

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Always Fun #27--Lots of Layers (5 layers without               the ribbon)
     Crafting from the Heart--Anything Goes
     Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #354--                     purple is optional


Now it's time to hop on over to Betty Locco's blog. I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she shares.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great use of the sketch...love your ornament it really pops.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 354 and my Patterned Paper October challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

Michelle said...

Great use of the sketch and paper patterns! Love it!

Andrea said...

I love how you brought the sketch to life!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

My focus for all future sketches with AHSC will be for Christmas...I had it in my head to do this week's with Christmas. Congrats on getting a head start on your Christmas Cards...Love your assortment of the design papers and very pretty.

Betty Locco said...

Great interpretation of the sketch and use of the papers. Thanks for the inspiration.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun, good luck!!! Amy DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...