Sunday, December 31, 2017

Upcycled Cards With Freshly Made Sketch #318

Happy New Year!  I really loved the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches last week and made some holiday cards (and actually sent them too!)  I had purchased several mini ornament frames from Michaels this year and found the packaging to be quite appealing so I decided to use pieces of them in my cards.  I also used the silver foil lining from a holiday card I received because it was just to pretty to discard.  Here are the pieces I reused in my creations:





Card #1--Core'dinations Sparkled Blue Cardstock and sketch rotated 90 degrees:


With a sentiment added:
Card #2--Core'dinations Light Blue Sparkle paper and Teal Shimmer Trim

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that I followed:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     A Gem of a Challenge--Anything Christmas Goes
     Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge--Anything       Christmas--optional something beginning with S         (Snowflakes and Sparkly paper)

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful New Year filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love that you did some up-cycling to create these pretty, sparkly cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches! And happy new year!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 366 - hope to see you again soon x

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty for the holidays with the blue sparkle and snowflakes! Glad you shared one at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...