Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Using Distress Oxide Inks for the Paper Players Challenge #376

It was a snowy day so I had some extra time in my craft room today to make this card for The Paper Players Challenge #376.  

This next picture was taken from a different angle so you can see the shimmery leaves from the Close to My Heart Clear Shimmer Brush.


I used a window frame that I had created in Design Space a few weeks ago and cut another window from craft foam to pop it up.  The background was created with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink and a little spritz of water.  The window panel was sponged with Twisted Citron Distress Oxide ink and the leaves were cut from paper inked with Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink.  The stamped and diecut leaves are from the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp and Thin Cut Die set.  The Birthday greeting is from a retired CTMH set called "Card Chatter--Birthday" and was stamped in Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink. 

Here is the challenge graphic from the Paper Players:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Simon Says Wednesday--Add a Sentiment
     Craftaholics R Us--Anything Goes
     Crafty Gals Corner--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marie :-) I love the colours and the window design, very cute and fun :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Jan Clothier said...

I like the variety you've achieved in spritzing the blue behind the windows - great effect. The little touches of shimmer on the leaves are lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

stampwithsandy said...

Such bright, vivid colors and I love the windows! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players, Marie!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Craftaholics, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jana Forrest said...

Marie I just love the window with the leaves. Such a wonderful card, really for any occasion. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. Jana Forrest~DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...